Friday, March 31, 2006

Blogging is addictive

I've started another blog. It's not like I'm just posting every day on this one and had to find something else to write about. Rather, I wanted a record of the actions I take for our vegetable garden this year so I can come back to it in coming years and use my notes to improve on the harvest. If anyone is interested in reading, you can get there by clicking on my profile at the left and choosing the link to "What's Going On In My Backyard" down at the bottom. Or you can cut and past this link into your browser and get there directly.

http://whatsgoingoninmybackyard.blogspot.com/

Any other Zone 6b gardeners out there? Any nearby? I'm a newbie at the vegetable garden thing and could use any advice you can spare. Please be kind when you spot all that I'm no doubt doing wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Link,

1st question - I'm clueless about blogging. How do you post a question? I tried "blog this", but it didn't show up.

Real question - Is the trail crowded on weekends in early May?

Thanks!